COCONUT MILK CHIA PUDDING WITH STRAWBERRY
Chia is high in dietary fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals. It is a great ingredient for breakfast since it's rich in fibre! Here is a great way to eat chia as a pudding. Hope you like this recipe! Super easy to make.
- Chia seed 1/3 cup
- Oneroot Organic honey 1 tbsp
- Coconut milk 1/2 cup (Unsweetened)
- Fruits for topping
How to make it
- Mix coconut milk with honey. Stir well until everything is well mixed.
- Prepare a clean mason jar. (Any jar with lid)
- Pour chia seed into a jar. Pour coconut mixture with honey into it.
- Let it sit for overnight
- Cut the fruits and top it on chia pudding.