NUT BUTTER SQUARE BITES (HOMEMADE SNACK)
- 1 cup Almond butter (or 1/2 cup almond butter with 1/2 cup peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup Oneroot organic wildflower honey
- 2 1/2 cup cut Organic rolled oat
- Cacao nibs, quinoa flakes, Chocolate chips (optional)
How to make them
- Prepare a rectangular wide container. Wrap it with tin foil.
- Prepare a large bowl and mix nut butters with honey
- Add oat little by little to #2 mixture and stir well with spatula.
- Spread the mixture onto the container and flatten it.
- You can add Cacao nibs, quinoa flakes, Chocolate chip on top (Optional)
- Freeze for overnight
- Cut it into squares and serve as snacks.