NUT MILK WITH ORGANIC HONEY (HOMEMADE ALMOND MILK AND CASHEW MILK)
- 2 cups of nuts (Almond and cashew each 2 cups)
- 10 cups of water
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Cheese cloth
How to make
- Soak nuts in a bowl for a hour. Drain the water and soak again overnight.
- Drain the water again and put nuts in the blender with 5 cups of water each.
- Filter the blended liquid into cheese cloth.
- Put Filtered nut milk in a blender with 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tsp of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Blend well. (Approximately 30 sec)
- Keep it cool in the fridge for 3 days maximum.